People Playground is a Casual and Simulation game for PC published by mestiez in 2019. Begin your ragdoll killing journey!
People Playground PC Game 2019 Overview:
These days the ragdolls are on top of the game charts. Here we’ve got ragdolls to be killed by any kind of weapon in a large open space.
(v1.26.1 Update added)
Shoot, stab, burn, poison, tear, vaporize, or crush ragdolls. This game is for people who enjoy throwing around ragdolls but want it to be more detailed, satisfying, and feel freer while doing so. There’s more than enough space to play around in. And there’s more than enough to play with.
Every object has a set of properties that describe how it interacts with anything in the world.
While the game seems simple on the surface, the game and its mechanics are actually amazingly detailed and deep. If this developer can accomplish this much, we just wonder how great it will be in a few months’ time. The game has detailed drowning, burning, breaking, and dislocating of limbs, a layered dynamic gore system, super responsive.
Features of People Playground:
Some stuff conducts
- Many things conduct electricity, some do it better than others. Humans are very good at it too. When certain items are charged, they become a lot more powerful.
Some stuff burns
- Wood, rubber, plastic, and humans burn very well. Set them on fire and stare while it slowly turns black.
Some stuff shoots
- The game contains a varied collection of projectile-based weapons for you to play with.
Some stuff explodes
- There are different explosives that vary in destructive power as well as the manner in which they release their energy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 215 MB of available space